Job Opening: STEM EDUCATOR FULL OR PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT
SciCo is looking for a science or technology graduate in order to staff with teaching personnel its programs. Those interested can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with mail subject: STEM Educator.
- Masters in Mathematics, Physics, Information Technology or any other STEM education related field
- Experience in creating and evaluating STEM training programs.
- Experience in post-training and teacher support.
- Teaching experience. Teaching experience over 2 years will count positively.
- Organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide STEM training with an emphasis on project-based learning methods (through the creation of training tools, conducting workshops, etc.).
- Keeping track of research developments and progress in STEM education, and incorporating new practices into SciCo programs.
- Use educational tools, multimedia, and ratings to develop detailed educational guides and educational tools included in SciCo's educational programs.
- Developing technology applications to promote learning, creativity, and group collaboration.
- Participate in the co-ordination of SciCo educational programs through communication with academic associates, academic advisors and the network of collaborating teachers.
- Design and implementation of STEM workshops and other events.
- Permanent and excellent collaboration with teachers who apply SciCo out-of-school training programs. Coordinate and provide educational support on optimal implementation of STEM programs.
- Initiative to develop new programs supporting the STEM education vision
Comments are closed.