Job opening: grant writer- call for application
SciCo is currently seeking to hire a Grant Writer. The selected individual will participate in all activities relating to securing funding from institutional donors, foundations, trusts, corporate and individuals.
All interested in applying for this job opening may send their CV to the email address email@example.com , indicating in the subject area “Grant Writer Application 2019” until 10/05/2019.
- Design, develop and submit funding proposals to various EU, Horizon2020, Erasmus+ funds, Foundations, Trusts, Corporate and private funders
- Monitor the implementation process of different projects, preparing monitoring reports
- Cooperate with other project managers to achieve fundraising goals
- Strengthen relationships with existing donors and cultivate new relationships
- Be able to work under tight deadlines
Skills and competences:
- A Master's Degree or/and a PhD in areas such as science and / or education sciences (preference will be given to applicants with a PhD)
- Three years proven experience in grant writing, funding advice, and project management
- Knowledge of grant application and administration processes
- Proficiency of the English language, both written and oral
- Excellent use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with diverse personalities in a tactful and professional manner, team spirit skills
- Willingness to acquire new skills and come up with new approaches.